Statistical Data and Metadata eXchange (SDMX) tools
Table of Contents
SDMX query builder
The ILOSTAT SDMX web service is based on the .Net version of the NSIWS developed by Eurostat, and provides access to the ILOSTAT labour statistics databases through the use of the SDMX standard.
The “Constructor” is a very simple, standalone tool which is able to create and edit DSDs and their components (i.e. concept schemes and code lists) in order to generate the DSD which fits your needs and can be used by SMART to obtain the output dataset you require.
It can grab concepts and associated code lists from any SDMX registry or allows to create and load them from scratch. Or it might edit an existing DSD and save it with a different id after making some changes.
- Programming language(s): .NET C#
- Operating system(s): Windows OS
- System requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (x86 and x64)
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Last updated on: 8 Oct 2019
Statistical Metadata-driven Analysis & Reporting Tool (SMART)
- Programming language(s): C#, R
- System requirements:
- PC running Microsoft Windows XP (SP1 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Later. SMART runs in 32- and 64-bit environments
- .NET 4.5 or later (included with recent Windows installations), and all updates and patches
- 120MB disk space to install, plus space for temporary dataset copies
- At least 1GB RAM
- Ideally at least 1024 x 768 screen resolution (Optional)
- Web browser and Internet access are needed to download (Internet access is needed to automatically update the software and online query the DSDs)
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- Last updated on: 03 April 2019